Thursday, March 5, 2009

WHAT LIFE!

When the world was born just
After I opened my eyes first

I was not alive
One blink, I sensed the room dry
No joy, no fun, no sorrow, no cry

I was not dead
Could see but couldn’t think
The world that blows in the room that shrink

Then I felt
World is living! It’s dying in my eye
Its existence is a hidden lie

Now I left
Hopes that bloom to turn into gloom
Fruits of vast world of shrinking room

At last, please tell me if
I’m lost deep in the course of end
Of this ball of ash that blows in wind?

2 comments:

Tom said...

Hello Whitecrow
I stopped by to thank you for your visit and comment you left me today. So Thank you.. :O)

I could not help notice and read the poems... are these yours? They are very good.

All the best
Tom

Anonymous said...

er, rooms that shrink?

Better poetry than most! And only eighteen?